ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, PLEASE CONTACT DEB HYPKE AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our members and community who completed the Golf Outing survey. Many of you told us you were comfortable attending an outing with the proper safety guidelines in place. As a result, we are thrilled to announce the chapter's Annual Golf Outing is scheduled for Thursday, September 3rd at Klein Creek Country Club. We hope you will join us for a day on the course with CFMA friends and associates in support of the chapter's Annual Intern & Education program.
We appreciate your patience while we work through details to ensure a fun outing that prioritizes the safety of our guests and follows the current CDC and IDPH guidelines.
For your safety:
- Masks are required at check-in and when inside the clubhouse.
- Masks are recommended when social distancing outdoors is not possible
- Boxed lunches will be provided
- Each cart will have hand sanitizer
- Each golfer will have a pen in the cart for marking cards on the game holes
- Golfers are asked to maintain a distance of 6ft. when at the tee box and on the green
- In lieu of an indoor dinner following golf, plans are underway for an outdoor cocktail hour or tailgate. Stay tuned!
- The committee will continue to monitor the safety guidelines and make adjustments if necessary.
Questions regarding the guidelines? Contact chapter admin Deb Hypke
Golf pricing has been reduced and Sponsorships limited to reflect this year's format changes. Details are included below.
10:00 am Check-in begins
11:00 am Shot-gun
Golf (includes 18 holes, cart, boxed lunch, games/cash prizes, beverages on the course)
Individual Golfer: $175
Hole Sponsors (sign at hole): $200
Beverage Cart Sponsors SOLD - Enterprise Fleet Management and Bigane Paving
Lunch Sponsor SOLD - J.C. Anderson
Men's Long Drive SOLD - Liberty Mutual
Women's Long Drive SOLD - EHMS Mechanical Services
Closest to the Pin: SOLD - Travelers Insurance
If you are interested in a sponsorship not listed, please contact golf chairperson, Kathy Sherman at email@example.com