What is CCIFP?
The Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®) designation is the only industry-recognized certification that a financial professional truly knows the unique business of construction.
Who Manages the Certification Process?
The Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®) oversees the CCIFP certification process.
More than 765 active certificate holders nationwide
68% are CPAs
28% are women
18% are CFMA Non-Members
82% are CFMA Members, broken down as follows: 47% Associate Members & 53% General Members
The CCIFP designation:
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence in construction industry financial management, and dedication to continuing education and quality improvement
- Establishes our profession as having, valuing and maintaining the highest possible standards of knowledge, competence and ethical behavior – as high as any other profession on which business and the public rely
- Sets our profession apart as one with its own unique skill set and body of knowledge, a level of attainment over and above that of financial generalists
- Promotes the spread of best practices throughout financial managers within the construction industry
- Better prepares both firms and individuals for meeting the challenges ahead as information moves more quickly and construction industry financial management becomes more complex
- Gives certified persons a powerful edge in an increasingly competitive industry and marketplace
ICCIFP’s Board of Trustees, with the assistance and advice of professionals in relevant fields, has developed a credential that will recognize accepted levels of expertise in the profession, with the goal of improving professional standards in construction financial management. However, no credentialing program can guarantee professional competence. In addition, given the frequent changes in construction financial management (including, but not limited to, technology, financial standards and tax regulations), ICCIFP cannot warrant that the exam materials will, at all times, reflect the most current state of the art. ICCIFP welcomes constructive comments and suggestions from the public and the profession. For more information about the ICCIFP, visit their website at http://www.iccifp.org.