Educational Course in partnership with ASA Chicago Chapter.
Tammy Kilty, CPA - All-Bry Construction
Jen Haub, CPA - Pepper ConstructionLearning Objectives After this session, you will be able to
- Understand the risks that need managing for the steps of the project life cycle;
- Apply the recommendations for managing contract billing for positive outcomes;
- Integrate job cost systems to capture and project costs to align with the budget;
- Employ recommendations for successful change order management to maintain construction project profitability;
- Implement the steps of project forecasting and managing a project forecast meeting;
- Calculate percent complete and earned revenue;
- Describe the purposes and components of financial statements and implement rules that apply to each statement;
- Identify the interested parties of financial statement information.
Tracey Fenolio, CPA, CCIFP, Controller FCL Builders, LLC
Tamara Kilty, Finance and Accounting Manager, All-Bry Construction
Level & Prerequisites
This is a live classroom course at the Basic Level. A basic understanding of the construction project process and construction financial management is recommended.
This program provides 4 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge & Applications.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for new CFMs, Construction Project Managers, Project Accountants and non-financial leaders of construction firms who would like a better understanding of the financial process behind the construction project.